Simpli5 Clear Aligner
Simpli5 is one of many innovative invisible orthodontic systems available at the Orthodontic Centre, designed to correct minor teeth misalignment.
What is the Simpli5 Clear Aligner?
The Simpli5 system uses a series of invisible aligners to carry out minor corrections to both upper and lower teeth. It is the perfect alternative to conventional braces as it uses neither wires nor brackets, allowing minor corrections to take place without the hassle and discomfort associated with a traditional brace.
Are there any benefits to choosing the Simpli5 Clear Aligner?
- The aligners used are made of clear plastic and are virtually undetectable even on close inspection.
- The course of treatment is extremely fast, often lasting from just ten to twenty weeks with some effect taking place almost instantaneously, allowing you to be confident in your smile even before the treatment ends.
- The Simpli5 braces are so comfortable some people forget that they are even wearing them!
- Compared to other invisible brace systems Simpli5 is typically around twenty percent cheaper, though price will ultimately be based on your individual case.
How does the Simpli5 Clear Aligner Work?
- The first stage will involve an initial examination to ascertain the suitability of your teeth for the Simpli5 system. At this initial meeting you can discuss your required results and find out everything you need to know about the treatment.
- Next your dentist will take moulds of your teeth that will be used to build up a detailed 3D model of your mouth, in order to design your bespoke aligners.
- Your clear plastic aligners can be taken out to eat and brush your teeth, allowing you to live a normal life.
- The aligners gently move your teeth over approximately four weeks at which point you simply change to the next aligner in the course.
- This process usually takes about 10-20 weeks.
Who is the Simpli5 Clear Aligner suitable for?
Simpli5 is best suited for patients looking to correct minor dental issues and orthodontic relapses as quickly and easily as possible. It is not designed to straighten front teeth or correct serious orthodontic issues.
The best way to find out if you are suitable for the Simpli5 Clear Aligner is to contact our team at the Harley Street Orthodontic Centre for an initial consultation where you can discuss your requirements with our skilled orthodontists.